Peter Kershaw > Addleshaw Goddard > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
1 ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Peter leads the Manchester real estate team and has a wealth of experience across various sectors. He is a focused and committed advisor, transacts large complex deals and has a proven track record of working collaboratively with clients’ internal and external teams to originate new processes and protocols to streamline and improve working practices.
Peter advises investors, developers, financiers, corporate occupiers and public bodies. He has expertise in all real estate markets and their derivatives at every stage of the economic/political cycle. He understands market trends and keeps close to policy issues
As well as being an Account Partner for Hermes/ MEPC, Sainsbury’s and Standard Life, Peter’s experience includes:
- Advising corporate occupier clients on root and branch reviews of their procurement processes regarding their interactions with intermediaries and their process for the acquisition, management and disposal of properties, leading to new systems and ways of working
- Advising on the development of Wellington Place in Leeds, 1.5million sq ft of commercial, retail, leisure and residential space and one of the largest and most prestigious new city centre business quarters in Europe
- Working with clients on constructing new propositions, including exposition of regulatory matters and the performance of letting documents, to engage better with the market
Peter is a founding Member of LandAid’s North West Board.
Articled Addleshaw Booth & Co; qualified 1989; Addleshaw Booth & Co (now Addleshaw Goddard) 1987-96; partner 1996 to date.
Law Society of England and Wales; board member of North West Property Investment Forum.
Saddleworth Secondary School; Leicester University; Chester College of Law (1986 LLB).
Family time, mountain biking and cooking.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation