Stephen Kinsey > Addleshaw Goddard > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
1 ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Non-contentious real estate. Specialising in investment and development/regeneration of commercial property. Main adviser to several well-known North West property investment and development companies as well as a number of other real estate businesses. Has experience of acting for the public and private sectors and for partnerships bewteen the two. Deals with large portfolio acquisitions, disposals and management and development projects many of which are strategically sensitive.
Trained Slater Heelis; qualified 1980, 1978-80 articled clerk, 1980-84 solicitor, 1984-98 partner; 1998-2011 partner, Cobbetts; 2011 – partner, Addleshaw Goddard. Director, Eastlands Homes Partnership Limited, City South Housing Trust Limited, One Manchester Limited and Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership.
Investment Property Form and Forum for the Built Environment
Altrincham Grammar School; Manchester University LLB (2:1 Hons).
Theatre, running, food and wine
North West > Real estate > Commercial property: ManchesterWithin: Leading individuals -
Addleshaw Goddard is the ‘market leading firm for real estate work in Manchester‘ and is lauded as the ‘go-to firm for real estate work‘. The team is best known for its ability to handle big-ticket transactions in the city and across the North West region and acts for a broad client base which includes: trust and insurance companies, pension fund managers, developers, retailers, banks, transport agencies, public and private sector organisations and corporate clients. Among the team, department head Peter Kershaw, who is ‘exceptional‘, Stephen Kinsey, who has a ‘great standing in the market‘, and Anita Weightman are particularly recommended, as are legal directors Lucy Butterworth, Michael Corbett, and Emma Tonge.
- Commercial property: Manchester - North West > Real estate
- Leading individuals - North West > Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Human resources > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Real estate > Planning and environment