Roger Hart > Addleshaw Goddard > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
1 ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Specialises in a wide range of corporate finance advice and M&A transactions, and leads our relationship with some of our biggest household name clients. Advises a mix of listed and private companies and individuals on all aspects of company law and corporate finance, including M&A, takeovers, the Takeover Code, disposals, demergers, spin-outs, IPOs, fundraisings, group reorganisations and financial restructurings, capital reductions, joint ventures, corporate constitutional matters, shareholder agreements, directors’ responsibilities and governance issues, including the UKLA’s Listing Rules, Market Abuse Regulation, Prospectus Rules, Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules and the AIM Rules. He leads our relationship with and advises Dixons Carphone, BT, MoneySupermarket.com, Speedy Hire, JD Sports, Norcros, The Hut, My Dentist, Boohoo, Arrow Global, Radius Payment Solutions, B&M Retail, Fircroft, Travel Counsellors and Victrex.
Trained Addleshaw Sons and Latham; qualified 1996; partner 2005.
St James’ C of E Comprehensive, Bolton (1982-87); North Bolton Sixth Forn College (1987-89); University College, London (1992 LLB).
Football (Bolton Wanderers FC), skiing, cricket, travel, wine.
North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: ManchesterWithin: Leading individuals -
Addleshaw Goddard ‘s team handles M&A, cross-border transactions, equity capital markets, private equity, corporate real estate deals and IPOs. Paul Medlicott heads the team and represents private equity investors, sellers and management teams, acting for many private equity houses in the North West. The ‘unflappable’ Andrew Green acts on corporate transactions and also focuses on private equity, meanwhile the ‘exceptional and hands-on’ Roger Hart and managing associate George Danczak are also recommended. Michael Birchall and legal director Jamie Partridge both left the firm for Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP.
- Corporate and commercial: Manchester - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Human resources > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Real estate > Planning and environment