Richard Lee > Addleshaw Goddard > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
1 ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Company and corporate finance.
Partner specialising in advising public and significant private companies and well known for advising on large-scale corporate transactions, including acquisitions/disposals, City Code takeovers, flotations, secondary issues and general listed and related ‘plc’ compliance issues.
Rowe & Maw (including articles) 1981-86; qualified 1984; Addleshaw Sons & Latham (now Addleshaw Goddard) 1986-88; partner 1988 to date. Non-executive chairman Manchester brewer Joseph Holt Group Ltd.
Law Society of England and Wales.
Sexey’s Grammar School, Blackford; Trinity College, Cambridge (1980 MA).
Sport, raising children.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation