Rosanna Bryant > Addleshaw Goddard > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
3 SOVEREIGN SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner specialising in retail financial services and financial services transactional work. Advises a wide range of clients on regulatory compliance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974, Mortgages FCA Handbook, Payment Services Regulations, unfair contract terms and consumer protection. Also significant experience in debt portfolio transactional work, and FSMA Part VII Banking business. Clients include Barclays Bank, Lloyds Banking Group and HSBC.
Trained Eversheds; qualified 2000; partner Addleshaw Goddard 2013. Trainee Eversheds Solicitors Leeds; lawyer Addleshaw Goddard 2000 to date, partner 2013.
Rugby School; Bristol University (1993 LLB (Hons) 2:1); LPC College of Law London (Distinction).
Tennis and cycling.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Active on a number of fronts, Addleshaw Goddard is particularly accomplished in the retail investment, investment management and insurance advisory fields. Amanda Hulme serves as practice head, honing her focus on retail and SME banking matters, namely paperless and digital delivery, branch redesign and access to cash matters. Rosanna Bryant serves as the group’s transactional specialist, leading on banking deals and Part VII arrangement mandates, while Lorna Finlayson’s core strengths encompass ESG compliance, EBA outsourcing and ring fencing issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Professional negligence: claimant
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation