Bruce Lightbody > Addleshaw Goddard > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
3 SOVEREIGN SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner dealing with investment fund and development work, landlord and tenant, and shopping centres; currently involved in a number of city centre regeneration schemes.
Articled Hamlin Slowe; qualified 1987; Macfarlanes 1987-92; Addleshaw Booth & Co (now Addleshaw Goddard) 1992 to date; partner 1996.
Lancing College; Leeds Metropolitan University (1983 BA Hons); College of Law, Guildford.
Tennis, walking, apiary.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire(Leading individuals)
Addleshaw Goddard‘s team is ‘very responsive, reasonably priced and provides the right advice at the right level’. It is a recognised regional leader in build-to-rent, senior living and student accommodation. It is also heavily involved in infrastructure and cultural developments and landmark regeneration schemes; in one key mandate, Ian Smith advised Kirklees Council on acquiring the site for the new National Rugby League Museum as part of the £250m Huddersfield regeneration project. Bruce Lightbody focuses on matters related to the retail industry, while Lucy Sturrock leads on hospitality and leisure sector mandates. Andrew Williamson is recommended for sales and purchases of investment properties and large-scale portfolios.
- Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate
- Leading individuals - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation