Ms Gerri Elliott > Addleshaw Goddard > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
3 SOVEREIGN SQUARE
- Go to...
Ms Gerri Elliott
Gerri acts for employers and senior employees from various sectors on all employment matters, including:
- Contracts – such as service agreements and settlement agreements
- Projects – such as redundancies and outsourcings
- Day-to-day HR issues – such as disciplinary issues, grievances and sickness absence
- Transactions – including TUPE issues and restructurings
- Disputes – including industrial action, Employment Tribunal litigation and restrictive covenant / competition disputes
- Executive and boardroom issues, on both sides of the table.
Her sector expertise in education and the third sector enables Gerri to provide insightful support to various local charities/schools and national public sector bodies.
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Industrial Law Society
Oxford University (Hertford College) – MA Jurisprudence – 2004
At Addleshaw Goddard, the employment practice has an excellent track record in acting for domestic and international corporates on high-value restructuring matters, senior exits, and business immigration work. Jointly overseen by Rebecca Kitson and Shakeel Dad, who is ‘pragmatic and sharp‘ according to clients, the group has extensive expertise advising on whistleblowing claims, and appearing before the Employment Tribunal in litigation. At the associate level, Chris-Bailey Gibbs, who joined from Weightmans, is a core part of the team as are Gerri Elliott and Laura Pilkington, who routinely handle TUPE transfers.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation