Lucy Sturrock > Addleshaw Goddard > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
3 SOVEREIGN SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner in real estate department with experience in a broad spectrum of commercial property transactions. Particular expertise is in acting for corporate occupiers and investors in the retail and leisure sector. Particularly skilled in managing large teams, helping clients realise value from their existing portfolios, and advising on national acquisition programmes. Extensive experience of sale and leaseback transactions and large corporate disposals and acquisitions. Heads up the firm’s hotel and leisure sector group.
Trained Booth & Co, Leeds; qualified 1995; commercial property department, Leeds; Field Fisher Waterhouse, London; assistant Addleshaw Booth & Co (now Addleshaw Goddard), London 1998; partner 2003.
Steyning Grammar School; University of York (1991 BA Hons History 2(1)); College of Law, York (1993 CPE Commendation; Law Society Finals Pass).
Italian cooking, books, cycling.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire(Leading individuals)
Addleshaw Goddard has a broad commercial property practice, led by the ‘pragmatic, smart and deal-focused’ Bruce Lightbody. The firm acts for some of the UK’s largest institutional investors as well as some of the country’s largest real estate investment trusts. The ‘highly professional‘ Lucy Sturrock is another notable name, working on high-profile transactions and co-leading the firm’s national hotel and leisure sector group. Ian Smith, who acts for a number of the firm’s major clients, is also recommended.
- Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate
- Leading individuals - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Human resources > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Energy
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Human resources > Pensions
- Insurance > Professional negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Health
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Real estate > Planning