Mr Tim Wheldon > Addleshaw Goddard > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
3 SOVEREIGN SQUARE
- Go to...
Mr Tim Wheldon
Partner in corporate department and Head of the Leeds office. Undertakes wide variety of corporate work across a range of sectors. Extensive experience of transactional and project work for institutional, public and owner-managed businesses.
Trained Gosschalks, Hull 1981, qualified 1983, partner 1985-1990; Booth & Co (latterly Addleshaw Booth & Co) 1990-2001; in industry as CEO family office 2002-08; consultancy work 2008-2011; Addleshaw Goddard LLP 2011 to date.
Hymers College, Hull; Manchester University (BA (Hons) Law and French).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Human resources > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Energy
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Human resources > Pensions
- Insurance > Professional negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Health
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Real estate > Planning