Ian Sampson > Addleshaw Goddard > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
3 SOVEREIGN SQUARE
- Go to...
Technology, commercial, outsourcing.
Baker & McKenzie 1984-88; Addleshaw Goddard 1988 to date; partner since 1992.
Law Society of England and Wales; Society for Computers and Law.
University of Kent, Canterbury (1983 BA Hons Law with French).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Professional negligence: claimant
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation