David Handy > Addleshaw Goddard > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
3 SOVEREIGN SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner specialising in general corporate lending, leveraged finance, restructurings and real estate finance: clients include HSBC Bank plc, Barclays Bank PLC, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Lloyds TSB Bank plc and Clydesdale Bank/Yorkshire Bank.
Trained Needham & James, Birmingham and Walker Morris, Leeds; qualified 1993; joined Addleshaw Booth & Co (now Addleshaw Goddard) 1995; made partner 2000.
Friary Grange School, Lichfield; University of Sheffield (1990 LLB Hons); Chester College of Law (1991 LSF).
Rugby union, running, cycling, family.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Professional negligence: claimant
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation