Firm Profile > Systech Solicitors > London, England
Systech Solicitors Offices
18-20 CRUCIFIX LANE
Systech Solicitors > Firm Profile
Who are we?
Systech Solicitors offers a truly unique service – our solicitors and counsel combine with claims consultants, forensic planners and experts from Systech International to offer a complete international legal and dispute resolution service from a single business.
We are construction and engineering specialists and all our lawyers are therefore familiar with the pre and post contract / contentious and non-contentious issues that can occur during the lifetime of major projects.
Their industry knowledge and experience will ensure that you receive high quality business orientated legal advice with a commercial and pragmatic focus.
- Established in 1991
- 500 professional consultants worldwide across 27 offices
- Headquarters in London
- English lawyers trained, qualified and regulated in the UK
- Construction and engineering specialists
- Major projects expertise across wide sector range – construction, civil and marine engineering, rail, airports, power, highways, ports
- Ideally located for global seats of arbitration – LCIA, ICC, SIAC, DIAC
What do we do?
Our consultants work together under a single point of responsibility to provide a co-ordinated range of legal services, avoiding the abortive work that often arises when using multi-party advisors. Our global experience includes acting for contractors on disputes in over 40 jurisdictions.
We offer a full range of contentious and non-contentious legal services from pre-bid to final account, including resolution of disputes from crystallisation to award. We also provide lawyers on legal secondment for in-house counsel positions.
- Procurement strategy
- Contract advice
- Partnering/JV agreements
- Risk management
- Project support
- Strategic advice
- Claims management
- Dispute avoidance
- Dispute resolution
- International arbitration / litigation
Why are we different?
We are a unique client focussed business that provides realistic and honest appraisals of expected dispute outcomes utilising our legal, contract, commercial and forensic delay analysis expertise.
- All our lawyers specialise in construction and engineering
- We speak the language of contractors; there is no learning curve
- We look for opportunities to obtain quick, commercially attractive settlements
- All the services you require to resolve a dispute from a single business, managed by a single point of responsibility
- Flexible work locations – “your site is our office”
- Innovative use of high impact video and graphics to clearly communicate key arguments and avoid multi-language issues