Mrs Ann Thomas > Morgan LaRoche > Swansea, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Morgan LaRoche Offices
BAY HOUSE, TAWE BUSINESS VILLAGE
- Go to...
Mrs Ann Thomas
Director – Ann specialises in the social housing sector. Ann’s specialisms include acquisitions of development land and individual properties and onward sales, dealing with home buy and shared equity transactions and finance securitisations. Ann also has significant experience in all aspects of commercial property including non-contentious commercial and residential landlord and tenant matters, securitisation, inter-company transfers, estate management and retail lettings.
Ann jointed Morgan LaRoche in 2006 and was appointed as a Director in 2012.
Welsh and English
At Morgan LaRoche, fluent Welsh speaker Ann Thomas is the main contact at the firm for property-related social housing work, and provides ‘authoritative advice‘ to numerous Wales-based RSLs across a range of transactional matters, including acquisitions and sales. On the litigation front, the team also regularly represents RSLs on tenancy covenant enforcement issues and anti-social behaviour management.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Employment > Health and safety
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms