Mr Andrew Manners > Morgan LaRoche > Swansea, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Morgan LaRoche Offices
BAY HOUSE, TAWE BUSINESS VILLAGE
- Go to...
Mr Andrew Manners
Regulatory & Crime
Director – Andrew specialises in the representation of individual, corporate and institutional clients in both private and public sectors that face investigations by regulators such as Local Authorities, the Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW), Ofsted and other prosecuting agencies such as the Health and Safety Executive and HMRC.
Andrew has over 25 years’ experience in serious crime including Corporate Manslaughter, serious tax fraud and other financial crime such as SFO investigations and asset restraint and confiscation cases. His work also includes Private Prosecutions, corporate fraud investigations and fraud risk audits.
Andrew has a national practice acting for clients throughout England and Wales in sectors such as Adult Social Care and Early Years Education and he is regularly instructed by insurers.
Andrew is an experienced advocate with higher rights of audience before all levels of court and he is recognised as being a “leading individual” by Legal 500 in respect of his expertise in crime and fraud as well as health & safety.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Under the guidance of Andrew Manners, Morgan LaRoche has developed a market-leading reputation for its regulatory compliance and enforcement-related defence work for independent early years and adult social care providers. Manners is also adept at handling white-collar investigations and litigation, and has developed a strong niche in relation to private prosecutions of commercial frauds.
Although it perhaps lacks the breadth and size of some of its peer firms, this is to some extent counterbalanced by Morgan LaRoche‘s national reputation on behalf of independent early years and social care providers. This reputation has been nurtured as a result of team head Andrew Manners‘ deep and longstanding reputation within the sector and his aptitude at effectively defending clients in any health and safety-related investigations/civil and criminal enforcement actions.
- Leading individuals - Wales > Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Leading individuals - Wales > Employment > Health and safety
- General crime and fraud - Wales > Crime, fraud and licensing
- Health and safety - Wales > Employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Employment > Health and safety
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms