Mr Kevin Thomas > Morgan LaRoche > Swansea, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Morgan LaRoche Offices
BAY HOUSE, TAWE BUSINESS VILLAGE
- Go to...
Mr Kevin Thomas
Director – Kevin specialises in a broad range of property matters including development, property investment and all aspects of agricultural law.
Kevin is a well experienced solicitor who is recognised as being a “leading individual” by the Legal 500 in respect of his commercial property expertise
Welsh and English
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Led from its Swansea headquarters by Kevin Thomas and also benefiting from a growing presence out of Carmarthen, Morgan LaRoche has excellent credentials for a developer-focused client base across south and west Wales, as well as on some England-based matters. A significant and growing amount of this work relates to renewable energy projects, with both David Palmer and Alun Price appreciated for their ‘second-to-none industry knowledge and willingness to think outside of the box‘. Rosemary Morgan remains a key member of the team and benefits from vast knowledge of real estate transactions within the education and health sectors, in particular.
- Leading individuals - Wales > Real estate > Commercial property
- Commercial property - Wales > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Employment > Health and safety
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms