Mrs Rosemary Morgan > Morgan LaRoche > Swansea, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Morgan LaRoche Offices
BAY HOUSE, TAWE BUSINESS VILLAGE
- Go to...
Mrs Rosemary Morgan
Director – Rosemary specialises in commercial property development work, public/private sector joint ventures, PFI, non-contentious construction work and European Structured Funding, with particular emphasis on the retail, leisure and transport sectors.
Rosemary is a very experienced Solicitor who is reconised as being a “leading individual” by the Legal 500 in respect of her commercial property expertise.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Led from its Swansea headquarters by Kevin Thomas and also benefiting from a growing presence out of Carmarthen, Morgan LaRoche has excellent credentials for a developer-focused client base across south and west Wales, as well as on some England-based matters. A significant and growing amount of this work relates to renewable energy projects, with both David Palmer and Alun Price appreciated for their ‘second-to-none industry knowledge and willingness to think outside of the box‘. Rosemary Morgan remains a key member of the team and benefits from vast knowledge of real estate transactions within the education and health sectors, in particular.
- Leading individuals - Wales > Real estate > Commercial property
- Commercial property - Wales > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Employment > Health and safety
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms