Rob Rode > ABR Solicitors > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
ABR Solicitors Offices
4 OXFORD PLACE
- Go to...
Fraud, crime and regulatory.
Partner and head of ABR Solicitors (fraud, crime and regulatory team). Specialises in corporate crime, fraud, tax investigations, health and safety, confiscation, regulatory offences and serious general crime. LAA Very High Cost Case Panel Supervisor; higher court advocate; has featured in a number of substantial trials as solicitor-advocate. Duty solicitor.
Trained Irwin Mitchell; qualified 1994; partner ABR Solicitors 2002.
- International Advisory Experts Awards 2021 –Criminal defence firm of year –UK
- Global 100-2021-Best Criminal Defence Practice and Fraud Law firm- UK
- Global Law Experts 2021-White Collar Crime and Criminal Defence Law firm of year-UK
- Corporate America Today awards 2021-Criminal Defence Practice of year –UK
- Worldwide Financial Advisor Awards 2021-Criminal Defence Law firm of year-UK
- Global Business Insight Awards 2021-Specialist Criminal Defence solicitor of Year-UK
- Lawyers Worldwide Awards (5 star awards) 2021-Criminal Defence firm of the Yea- UK
- Lawyer International Awards 2021-Criminal Defence Practice of Year-UK
- Corporate Intl Global Awards 2021-Criminal Defence Law firm of year-UK
- ACQ5 Global Awards 2021-Fraud Law firm of year-UK
- SME News Legal Awards 2021-Best Criminal Justice Practice-Yorkshire
- Finance Monthly Awards 2021-Criminal Defence Lawyer of Year-UK
LAA VHCC appeal panel; LAA IFCA; POCLA; SAHCA; HSLA; CLSA;SFA.
Merchant Taylors school, Northwood; Nottingham University (LLB (Hons)).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading Individuals)
- Leading Individuals - Yorkshire and the Humber > Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud