Reem Al-Jumaily > Boodle Hatfield LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Boodle Hatfield LLP Offices
240 BLACKFRIARS ROAD
- Go to...
Reem is a fluent Arabic speaking Partner specialising in the sale and purchase of UK residential property, including prime central London and large London development projects. Reem has over ten years’ experience handling client property transactions and advises both high net worth individuals and companies (offshore and domestic). She also has vast experience in secured lending and advising private banks in property financing transactions.
As an Arabic speaker, Reem has a particular focus and interest in the Middle East, with significant experience advising many clients from the region.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Saskia Arthur leads a ‘very professional team’ at Boodle Hatfield LLP that has an ‘excellent level of expertise in all aspects of property transactions which allows it to solve clients’ questions quickly and efficiently’. The team has a wealth of experience in acting for individuals in the purchase, finance and sale of prime residential and ‘trophy’ properties as well as managing the residential property portfolios of major landed estates in London and across the UK. Other core areas of expertise include advising both landlords and tenants on statutory lease extensions and freehold purchases and advising on the construction documentation for the building and refurbishment of listed central London and rural properties. Shaima Jillood is the joint head of the firm’s Middle East practice and is skilled at handling all aspects of residential property matters. Reem Al-Jumaily is a key member of the Middle East practice too and specialises in the sale and purchase of UK residential property and large London development projects.
- Next Generation Partners - London > Real estate > Residential property
- Residential property - London > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Private client > Family
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Real estate > Property finance