Michelle Chen > gunnercooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
- Go to...
Dr. Michelle Chen is a dual China and UK qualified corporate lawyer with over 25 years combined experience in Asia and Europe. She has held numerous senior roles in both governmental and well-known private organizations.
Michelle has extensive experience in assisting UK and Chinese clients to navigate and bridge the gap arising from the differences in cross border legal, cultural, language and commercial practice challenges. This includes successfully completion of high profile, complicated inbound and outbound greenfield, M&A and joint venture projects, and tactfully resolving challenging regulatory and compliance issues for various clients.
Michelle advises a wide range of clients across different sectors including banking, telecom, construction, energy, sports and education.
- MA, University of Cambridge
- BA in Law (with honour), University of Cambridge
- LPC (with distinction), College of Law
- LLB in International law, Peking University
- Master in Intellectual Property Law, Peking University
- PhD in International law, Peking University