Rosie Burbidge > gunnercooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
- Go to...
Rosie Burbidge is an English qualified lawyer specialising in intellectual property. Her legal career began at Olswang in 2008 and she has worked for IP rich businesses ever since.
Rosie helps clients to obtain and protect their intellectual property rights, particularly trademarks and designs.
Rosie was named a trailblazer among WIPR’s Influential Women in IP 2019, one of only 20 global rising stars in the industry.
Rosie is excellent at developing IP strategy. She combines a detailed knowledge of the law with a clear appreciation of the practical consequences and steps that can be taken to mitigate risk.
Whether it is managing a trade mark portfolio or suing an infringer, Rosie will identify the optimum strategy to suit her client’s needs, timeline and appetite for risk. She gives clear, practical and pragmatic advice.
She has been recognised by The Legal 500 UK 2021 and 2022 as Recommended Lawyer.
Previous Law Firms
- Fox Williams (2015–18)
- Rouse (2011–15)
- Olswang (2008–11)
- Richemont (secondment in December 2014)
- eBay (secondment March–August 2009)
- University of Oxford (2010–11)
- The College of Law (2006–07)
- Nottingham Law School (2005–06)
- University of Nottingham (2002–05)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Trade finance
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Insurance > Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Real estate > Property finance
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Fintech