Catriona Lefkos > gunnercooke LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
53 KING STREET
- Go to...
Catriona has extensive and diverse experience in the areas of insolvency and general commercial litigation. In particular, her experience includes contentious insolvency, trusts disputes, corporate and financial services disputes, enforcement of judgments and general contractual disputes.
Catriona qualified as an Australian lawyer in 2006 and in the Cayman Islands in 2014 (currently non-practising). Catriona has worked as a commercial litigator in Australia and in the Cayman Islands.
Catriona is recognised for her ability to navigate complex legal disputes and provide strategic commercially focused advice, her attention to detail, her ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and her research skills. Catriona is approachable and regarded for her excellent communication and client relationship skills.
Previous Law Firms
- Ogier (Cayman Islands)
- Holding Redlich (Melbourne, Australia)
- Macpherson + Kelley (Melbourne, Australia)
- Bachelor of Laws, Monash University, Victoria Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Japanese), Monash University, Victoria Australia
- Masters of Commercial Law, University of Melbourne (currently studying)