Nicola Fletcher > gunnercooke LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
53 KING STREET
- Go to...
Nicola has 18 years of experience in all aspects of family law. She is regularly instructed in difficult, complex and litigious cases particularly ones with a foreign element e g Assoun v Assoun or those involving individuals from wealthy backgrounds but without their own independent wealth such as S v M (Maintenance Pending Suit)  EWHC 4109 (Fam).
Nicola offers her clients a ‘bespoke family service’ and is known to provide excellent client care. All work is received through personal recommendation (often by her opponents). As well as being well known for her skills in litigious cases, Nicola is also a trained mediator with a degree in Psychology and can use those skills to provide early resolution for clients in appropriate cases.
Previous Law Firms
- Levison Meltzer Pigott, London — Equity Partner 2010–18, Partner 2007–10
- Mishcon de Reya, London — Partner 2004–07, Solicitor 2000–04
- Hodge Jones & Allen, London — Solicitor 1997–2000, Trainee Solicitor 1995–97
- University of Sheffield (BA (Hons) Psychology)
- Chester College of Law (CPE/LPC)