Jocelyn Taylor > gunnercooke LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
53 KING STREET
- Go to...
Jocelyn is a highly experienced construction solicitor (dealing with both contentious and non-contentious matters), having practised for more than 35 years. She is known for sensible pragmatic advice under pressure, and for working with clients to deliver solutions to complex solutions within a fixed budget.
In addition to her client work, Jocelyn is a former Vice Chair of the Society of Construction Law and a Regional Coordinator for Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire. She also sits on the Committee and is a former Chair of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (East Midlands) and has been a visiting Fellow in the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment at Nottingham Trent University.
Jocelyn is recognised in the Legal 500 and Chambers in the field of Construction Law.
Previous Law Firms
- Consultant, Everyman Legal, 2011–15
- Partner, Nelsons Solicitors, 2000–11
- Consultant, Geldards LLP, 1998–2000
- Sole Practitioner, J E Taylor, 1994–2000
- Partner (Head of Construction), Eversheds, 1988–94
- Associate Solicitor, Slaughter and May, 1984–86
- 1983 admitted as a solicitor
- 1996 Fellowship awarded of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- 1981 Law Society Finals
- 1980 Cambridge University Postgraduate LLB 2.1 (now re-designated LLM)
- 1976–79 University of Sussex (BA Hons Law)