Asad Ali > gunnercooke LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
53 KING STREET
- Go to...
Asad is a corporate and commercial solicitor with a particular specialism in the digital and creative sectors. He has a broad experience in transactional deals as well as in negotiating and drafting a wide variety of commercial contracts.
In relation to corporate work, Asad is well versed in all aspects of mergers and acquisitions (by way of shares or by assets) having acted for purchasers, sellers, financial institutions and administrators.
Asad’s commercial experience extends to drafting and advising on Shareholders’ Agreements (with Cross-Options), EMI Share Option Schemes, Franchise Agreements, Agency Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Supply Agreements, Terms & Conditions, Finance & Loan Documentation, and Company Restorations.
Asad also has specific expertise in IT & E-commerce documentation, including Master Services Agreements, Software and App Licences, Website Terms & Conditions, Privacy and Cookies Policies, Terms of Website Use, Acceptable Useage Policies, Wi-Fi Agreements, Hosting Agreements and Intellectual Property Licences.
Previous Law Firms
- Blacks Solicitors, Partner
- Godloves Solicitors, Associate
- Nelsons Solicitors, Solicitor
- Asad is a regular speaker on all areas of Digital, Intellectual Property, Corporate Finance and Commercial Law.
- His Speaker Enagements have included The British Equestrian Trade Association Annual Conference, The Goldman Sachs 10k Small Business Programme, Leeds Business Week, Venturefest, Natwest Entrepreneurial Spark Global Programme, Yorkshire Business Bootcamps, Junior Lawyers’ Division Conference and has appeared on BBC Radio several times.
- Leeds University Union — Board of Trustees and Chair of their Audit & Risks Committee.
- The College of Law (York) — Legal Practice Course
- University of Newcastle upon Tyne — LLB Law (Hons)