Peter Crewe > gunnercooke LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
53 KING STREET
- Go to...
Peter is an experienced insolvency and commercial litigation lawyer, who displays integrity, technical expertise and commercial acumen. Peter regularly acts in a broad range of litigation including professional negligence, intellectual property, shareholder disputes, insolvency litigation and contractual disputes. Peter also acts frequently in corporate recovery transactions, particularly pre-packaged sales out of Administration.
Peter will always look at the commercial objectives of his clients and, where possible, seek to resolve disputes in a way that minimises the client’s costs, risk and management time. Where this is not possible, Peter is more than happy to roll with the punches and conduct litigation with tenacity and aggression.
Previous Law Firms
- Taylors Solicitors, Manchester
- Linder Myers LLP, Manchester
- Shammah Nicholls LLP
- Non-executive Director, Continental Textiles (Group) Limited
- College of Law, Chester (PGDip, LPC)
- Sheffield University (BSc, Accounting and Financial Management)
- Manchester Grammar School