David Miller > gunnercooke LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
53 KING STREET
- Go to...
David is an experienced commercial lawyer who provides commercial advice to a range of companies and other organisations. He has over 20 years’ experience in the drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements and terms and conditions and in advising on data protection compliance.
David has worked across many sectors but has particular expertise in software and technology, leisure and entertainment, education and logistics.
As well as working in private practice David has in-house experience with a FTSE 100 company and in industry where he was Chief Operating Officer for a SaaS provider.
Previous Law Firms
- Knights (Solicitor then Associate)
- Flint Bishop (Partner and Head of Commercial)
- LexisNexis (Interim Head of UK Legal)
- Cloud Booking Limited (Chief Operating Officer)
- Future (Awards and Qualifications) Limited (Member of the Governing Body)
- Woodhall Spa Golf Management Limited (Non-Executive Director)
- University of Leeds, BA International History and Politics
- Staffordshire University, CPE and Legal Practice Course