Rob Fawke > gunnercooke LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
53 KING STREET
- Go to...
Banking & Finance
Rob is a highly experienced, skilled and well respected corporate banking lawyer. He is known for his clear, direct and commercially focussed approach to complex finance transactions. Rob’s expertise combines technical excellence, sector knowledge, commerciality and risk assessment. He prides himself on the speed of delivery and quality of his advice, his innovative thinking and business acumen.
Rob has significant experience in leveraged finance (primarily in the mid-market to sub-£10,000,000 transactions, and including MBOs, MBIs and IBOs), real estate finance (including the acquisition, development and refinancing and forward funding of a broad range of real estate assets), asset based lending and receivables finance, debt restructuring and corporate re-organisations and general corporate banking transactions.
Rob’s clients include financial institutions, asset based lenders, invoice discounters, funds/trusts and corporate borrowers. Rob acts for clients across the North West, nationally and internationally.
Rob is featured as a ‘Leading Individual in the North West’ in Legal 500 2021 and 2022.
Previous Law Firms
- Pannone LLP, Partner: Head of Corporate Banking & Finance (2005–14)
- Halliwells LLP, Solicitor (2004–05)
- Addleshaw Goddard LLP, Solicitor (1999–2004)
- DLA, Solicitor (1996–99)
- Watson, Farley & Williams LLP, Trainee Solicitor (1994–96)
- The University of Nottingham — Bachelor of Laws (LLB hons)
- College of Law: Chester — Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
gunnercooke LLP‘s banking team acts on a broad range of transactions, with a particular emphasis on real estate financing. Rob Fawke is particularly well regarded in this segment with experience in mid-market leveraged finance transactions. Georgina Tripp is known for her work on asset-backed lending and traditional banking facilities and Jill Parker offers expertise on real estate finance.
- Hall of Fame - North West > Finance > Banking and finance
- Banking and finance - North West > Finance