Roland Humphreys > gunnercooke LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
53 KING STREET
- Go to...
Roland handles all aspects of family law including divorce and financial matters and has significant experience of complex and high-value cases as well as those with a business or agricultural element. He also deals with private-law children disputes and has expertise in intractable and difficult child arrangements issues. In addition, Roland deals with child maintenance litigation and civil partnership and cohabitation property matters as well as nuptial agreements.
Roland specialises in:
- Divorce & Civil Partnership Dissolution (and associated financial settlement)
- Child Arrangements Matters (including parental responsibility and paternity disputes as well as alternative family structures)
- Nuptial Agreements
- Child Maintenance Litigation (including CSA/CMS tribunal matters)
- Unmarried Separation Issues (civil cohabitation and property disputes)
- Injunction Proceedings (domestic violence and harassment)
- Cheshire & North Wales Law Society
Previous Law Firms
- Slater & Gordon
- Walker Smith Way Legal
- Chester College of Law, GDL & LPC (Distinction)
- University of York, English Literature (BA Hons)
gunnercooke LLP is a specialist family team covering agricultural-related cases and farming assets involving relationship breakdown. It often represents high-net-worth families on divorce, matrimonial finance matters, and child arrangements, especially regarding cases of alleged abuse and familial violence. Roland Humphreys frequently advises professional footballers, professionals and well-known businesspeople and lawyers on matters such as child maintenance litigation, and alternative family structures.