John McMuldroch > gunnercooke LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
53 KING STREET
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial
John is a Corporate and Commercial Partner with around 40 years’ experience in the legal industry, qualified in Scotland, England and Wales, and Ireland.
Having had experience in local government, industry and large law firms, John can provide expert advice on a range of corporate/ commercial matters and property development, specialising in renewable energy. He acts for a number of renewable energy companies including international companies which develop hydroelectric, wind, and solar developments throughout the UK.
Previous Law Firms
- Director-Corporate/ Commercial, Aughton Ainsworth Limited Manchester
- Corporate/Commercial Partner, Freeths LLP Manchester
- Corporate/Commercial Partner, Glaisyers LLP Manchester
- Corporate/Commercial Equity Partner, Pannone LLP Manchester
- Corporate/Commercial Equity Partner, Boyds Solicitors Glasgow
Previous In-House Positions
- Legal Adviser, The Co-operative Bank plc, Manchester
- Company Solicitor, Colorvision plc, Liverpool
- Legal Advisor, GEC Plessey Telecommunications, Liverpool
- Principal Solicitor, Manchester City Council
- Assistant Solicitor, Winchester City Counci
- Manchester Metropolitan University (BA(Law) 2.1)
- Liverpool John Moores University (Solicitors Finals)
- University of Warwick (LLM)
- Open University Business School (MBA)
- The University of Strathclyde, Glasgow (Intra UK Transfer Test)