Dr Anna Willetts > gunnercooke LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
53 KING STREET
- Go to...
Dr Anna Willetts
Anna is dual-qualified, having completed a PhD in geochemistry and working as an environmental consultant for 5 years, before qualifying as a lawyer. Anna is an environmental criminal defence lawyer, representing waste and recycling businesses and directors. She advises and defends companies who are prosecuted by the regulators (Environment Agency and local authorities) for environmental offences. She is co-authoring a book with a barrister and technical specialist on the practical application of waste management law.
Previous Law Firms
- Clyde & Co 2017–20
- Slater and Gordon 2016–17
- Dentons UKMEA 2012–16
- Greenwoods 2009–12
- Bevan Brittan (Trainee) 2007–09
- Fellow and Junior Vice President of the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management
- UK Environmental Law Society
- De Montfort University 2005–07, Graduate Diploma in Law and LPC
- University of Manchester 1994–97, BSc Hons Geology
- University of Manchester 1997–2000 PhD, Geochemistry and Clay Mineralogy
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
gunnercooke LLP is singled out by clients for its ability to provide a ‘very personal service, given with passion, pride and extensive knowledge‘; the team brings this approach to a range of mandates, including environmental criminal and regulatory defence work, planning and environmental advice and appeals, and land reclamation projects. Key contact Anna Willetts ‘will not leave a stone unturned‘.
- Next Generation Partners - North West > Real estate > Planning and environment
- Planning and environment - North West > Real estate