Laura Clay-Harris > FM Family Law > Norwich, England > Lawyer Profile
FM Family Law Offices
72 Thorpe Road
- Go to...
- Laura is an Associate Solicitor and joined FM Family Law in May 2021
- Laura has only ever specialised in divorce and family work, having discovered her passion for it early on in her training.
- Laura’s expertise covers all elements of private family work including divorce, resolving the associated financial matters, child arrangements, property disputes for unmarried couples and pre- and post- nuptial agreements.
- Laura is dedicated to working in line with the Resolution Code of Conduct and works hard to achieve the best outcome for her clients in a constructive manner.
- Member of Resolution (since 2016)
- Chair of Norfolk Resolution
FM Family Law, which climbs the ranking, was established 12 years ago and has expanded significantly since then. It now boasts nine lawyers, making it the largest niche family law practice in East Anglia, and has opened a new office in Newmarket to provide local services in Suffolk, as well as in Cambridge and Norwich. ‘The practice is extremely efficient, thorough and professional‘, remarks one client. The lead partner in Cambridge and Newmarket is Fiona McLeman. In Norwich, Sue Bailey leads the team, which includes associates Laura Clay-Harris and ‘efficient, friendly and kind’ Karen Fox. Their work encompasses cases involving assets located overseas, high-net-worth individuals, complex tax considerations, trusts, and business interests.