Craig Wallace > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
NO 1 COLMORE SQUARE
- Go to...
Insurance & Business Solutions
Craig is head of our insurance & business solutions group, representing an array of insurers, companies, public sector organisation and self-insured’s.
In addition to managing a large team of fee earners and partners, Craig personally deals in the defence of complex multi-million pound claims on behalf of clients. Additionally, Craig regularly advises insurer clients on matters of policy coverage and indemnity, undertakes post-incident liability investigations, regular in-house case clinics and training, and regularly takes the lead role in mediation and joint settlement meetings.
Having previously worked for large global insurance intermediaries Craig has a vast amount of experience working with clients both in terms of delivering a bespoke client-led claims solution and the defence of large and complex personal injury, product liability, property damage, subrogated recoveries and indemnity dispute claims.
West Midlands > Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
Shakespeare Martineau LLP ’s defendant insurance team acts for a variety of blue-chip insurance companies, intermediaries and self-insured organisations in high-value catastrophic injury claims. It advises on the full spectrum of employer, liability, property and motor liability claims mostly with a pleaded value in excess of £1m. Group head Craig Wallace represents various insurers, companies, public sector organisations and self-insureds. Ravinder Johal is also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Human resources > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Human resources > Employment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant