Anne Tromans > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
NO 1 COLMORE SQUARE
- Go to...
Anne has over 30 years’ experience in protecting clients’ wealth through wills and trust structures. She will always go the extra mile to ensure they and their family’s objectives are achieved as tax efficiently as possible.
Anne advises a range of wealthy individuals from business owners to the retired seeking estate and tax planning solutions. She also acts as professional trustee, executor and attorney.
Anne has acted as legal expert witness, assisting the Fraud Squad, undertaking forensic investigations on complex trust and probate matters.
Shakespeare Martineau LLP‘s presence in local government is most notably handling transactional, governance and regulatory work. Lesley Davis, Anne Tromans and Solihull-based Clare Laird are the key members of the practice. Director Rachel Gwynne in Stratford upon Avon focuses on social housing work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Human resources > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Human resources > Employment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant