Paul Huggins > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
NO 1 COLMORE SQUARE
- Go to...
Paul works with his team to deliver a proactive service to our housing and care sector clients..
As head of our housing development team, Paul has extensive experience of delivering large-scale projects for registered providers and care operators.
Paul also has specialism is commercial property and landlord and tenant matters.
His clients include care operators, registered providers and private companies.
Paul is a Trustee of UK Deaf Sport.
West Midlands > Real estate > Social housing
Shakespeare Martineau LLP covers a broad range of social housing work, including site acquisitions, development, sales and leasing. Rachel Gwynne, who was promoted to head of social housing in May 2018, handles corporate governance work, while real estate practice head Louise Drew specialises in land disposal and asset management for registered providers. Paul Huggins focuses on social housing development, while Emma Gamble regularly advises on sales.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Human resources > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Human resources > Employment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant