Andrew Adams > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
NO 1 COLMORE SQUARE
- Go to...
Andrew works with teams to achieve the best commercial and strategic outcome to complex commercial disputes.
Andrew manages a broad range of commercial disputes, including contract disputes, shareholder and partnership issues, and breach of warranty claims.
Andrew has particular experience in the energy sector.
Andrew is praised by clients for “providing really comprehensive advice in plain English”.
“I enjoy being part of a client’s team, talking their language, and helping them to achieve their goals. I take pride in developing business relationships with repeat clients.!
The team at Shakespeare Martineau LLP specialises in business-to-business disputes, shareholder disputes and warranty claims. The firm acts for clients across a range of sectors such as education, energy, manufacturing and IT and telecoms. Barry Jervis has significant experience managing corporate disputes and asset recovery matters, especially those with high value or international elements. Andrew Adams has considerable expertise in energy while Mark Beesley specialises in contractual litigation. James Woolstenhulme has established himself as an expert in in corporate disputes with a special interest in shareholder disputes, injunctions and procurement issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant