Caroline Irvine > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Stratford upon Avon, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
- Go to...
Caroline advises clients on landlord and tenant work and supports companies when they are buying and selling properties.
Caroline advises clients on acquisitions and disposals leases, repairing obligations, break clauses and the 1954 Landlord & Tenant Act.
“I am always driven by good client service as a key factor behind my Commercial property teams success. I have excellent communication skills. My clients receive a first class service with one commenting recently that my communication has “always been first class.””
Caroline joined Shakespeare Martineau in April 2017, after 11 years as Head of Property at Top 100 Regional Firm, Harrison Clark Rickerbys.
Shakespeare Martineau LLP is recognised for its strong presence in the Midlands’ real estate market. It fields a ‘diverse team with a range of experiences‘ and is also singled out for its credentials in residential and commercial developments, finance and investment matters, and property portfolio management issues. Practice leader Caroline Irvine is ‘astonishingly quick and reliable‘ and is supported by associate Elizabeth Wright.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant