Emma Gamble > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Stratford upon Avon, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
- Go to...
Emma manages a growing sales team within our social housing department, acting specifically for Housing Association clients. Emma is passionate about her role and what the team can achieve, working together to benefit the needs of the client.
Emma specialises in fully mutual housing associations, leasehold schemes for the elderly and large volume single unit disposal programmes.
Emma offers a bespoke asset management service to registered providers & fully mutual housing associations. She also oversees all the sale transactions within the team including shared ownership, staircasing, repossessions, elderly living, auctions, right to buys/acquire and many more.
West Midlands > Real estate > Social housing
Shakespeare Martineau LLP covers a broad range of social housing work, including site acquisitions, development, sales and leasing. Rachel Gwynne, who was promoted to head of social housing in May 2018, handles corporate governance work, while real estate practice head Louise Drew specialises in land disposal and asset management for registered providers. Paul Huggins focuses on social housing development, while Emma Gamble regularly advises on sales.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Human resources > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Human resources > Employment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant