Emma Smith-Gamble > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Stratford upon Avon, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
- Go to...
Emma manages a growing sales team within our social housing department, acting specifically for housing association clients. Emma is passionate about her role and what the team can achieve, working together to benefit the needs of the client.
Emma specialises in fully mutual housing associations, leasehold schemes for the elderly and large volume single unit disposal programmes.
Emma offers a bespoke asset management service to registered providers & fully mutual housing associations. She also oversees all the sale transactions within the team including shared ownership, staircasing, repossessions, elderly living, auctions, right to buys/acquire and many more.
Working collaboratively across multiple sites throughout the region, Shakespeare Martineau LLP handles a wide range of projects and housing management matters for a number of registered providers, housing associations, and developers. The team is headed up by Rachel Gwynne , who is noted for her expertise in social housing regulation and governance. Louise Drew runs the building communities desk, where she focuses on sales and asset management issues – most notably for clients in the care and later living sectors. Emma Gamble helms the social housing sales team, where she is responsible for the ongoing delivery of volume transactions within the space. Paula Evans is recommended for her capabilities in major site acquisitions. All named lawyers are based in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant