Paula Evans > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Stratford upon Avon, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
- Go to...
Paula is an associate in the development team and mainly acts for housing associations in acquiring properties.
She has a background in commercial property but now primarily acts for housing associations on the development side.
Paula’s work covers the full spectrum of acting for housing associations on the acquisition of undeveloped sites as well as acquiring units on developer built estates. She also advises on associated options and exclusivity agreements, section 106 agreements and related property management issues.
“I enjoy working with clients by helping to guide them through the acquisition process and making it as clear and straightforward as possible for them to achieve their goals. “
Working collaboratively across multiple sites throughout the region, Shakespeare Martineau LLP handles a wide range of projects and housing management matters for a number of registered providers, housing associations, and developers. The team is headed up by Rachel Gwynne , who is noted for her expertise in social housing regulation and governance. Louise Drew runs the building communities desk, where she focuses on sales and asset management issues – most notably for clients in the care and later living sectors. Emma Gamble helms the social housing sales team, where she is responsible for the ongoing delivery of volume transactions within the space. Paula Evans is recommended for her capabilities in major site acquisitions. All named lawyers are based in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant