Peter Dilks > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
WATERFRONT PLAZA, 35 STATION STREET
35 Station Street
- Go to...
Peter prides himself on delivering results for clients, who value his commercial experience as much as his real estate legal expertise.
Peter heads a market leading real estate energy team focusing on innovative solutions to renewable energy and flexible energy generation. Peter also specialises in commercial and residential development, with a particular emphasis on strategic projects and design and build developments.
His clients typically include developers and investors.
- Shakespeare Martineau supports the sale of head office of Nottingham software firm
- Energy team successfully completes lease for 33MW battery storage facility
- Celebrating success: Our Q2 roundup of deals and client wins
Pete’s SHMA® ON DEMAND content
Andrew Whitehead leads the energy practice at Shakespeare Martineau LLP, which focuses on renewable mandates, particularly solar and battery projects, and gas and electricity matters. The group counts the National Grid, Grain LNG and Last Mile Infrastructure Group among its clients. Whitehead has ‘great insider industry knowledge‘ along with Andrew Adams and Peter Dilks, who are recommended for their expertise in dispute resolution and real estate matters, respectively. The team bolstered its bench strength in energy construction with the arrival of Ian Griffiths in late 2019 from an in-house position at Horizon Nuclear Power.
With particular expertise in the energy and healthcare sectors, Shakespeare Martineau LLP‘s Nottingham team acts for all parties in commercial projects in a full-service capacity. The firm is also well-placed to advise banks, funds and venture capitalists in relation to acquisitions, secured lending and development funding. Peter Dilks has a wealth of experience in energy and infrastructure projects. In a recent highlight, the team advised Garner Holdings on the development and sale of Denby Hall Business Park, comprising a 108,000 sq ft warehouse with offices, parking and other facilities.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence