Sarah Brack > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
TWO COLTON SQUARE
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Sarah advises clients on all aspects of their wills, estates, trusts, tax and powers of attorney.
She has over 11 years’ experience helping clients in all aspects of private client work, from inheritance tax planning and asset protection, through to dealing with complex estates.
She advises a wide range of clients, with a particular specialism in helping the elderly and vulnerable who value her straightforward and down to earth approach. Sarah works closely with her clients to put in place the right legal structure to ensure their assets are protected and their best interests are met.
Sarah also regularly sets up personal injury trusts and advises clients who have been awarded compensation following negligence as to the protection of that award and the options open to them.
“Finding the right legal solution for a client, often at a difficult time for them and their families, gives real job satisfaction. Ensuring that a client has peace of mind that their affairs are in order is hugely rewarding.”
East Midlands > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate(Rising stars)
Shakespeare Martineau LLP has a good ‘depth of experience within the team’ and continues to be a strong choice for UK and overseas estate planning and administration, work involving agricultural/farming estates, and private taxation. Department head Suzanne Leggott in Leicester is ‘very knowledgeable and adds value to all assignments.’ Consultant Mark Dunkley and director Sarah Brack are also highly experienced members of the the same office. Virginia Harvey is the lead contact in Nottingham.
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - East Midlands > Private client
- Rising stars - East Midlands > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence