Sarah Brack > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
TWO COLTON SQUARE
- Go to...
Sarah advises clients on all aspects of their wills, estates, trusts, tax and powers of attorney.
Sarah has over 11 years’ experience helping clients in all aspects of private client work from inheritance tax planning and asset protection, through to dealing with complex estates.
She advises a wide range of clients, with a particular specialism in helping the elderly and vulnerable who value her straightforward and down to earth approach. Sarah works closely with her clients to put in place the right legal structure to ensure their assets are protected and their best interests are met.
Sarah also regularly sets up personal injury trusts and advises clients who have been awarded compensation following negligence as to the protection of that award and the options open to them.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Shakespeare Martineau LLP acts for a wide range of clients, such as high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and families with inherited wealth. The scope of its work is also varied, spanning wealth management, tax planning, trust creation and administration, high-value deputyships and succession planning. Also notable is that farming clients value the team’s expertise in Agricultural Property Relief and other sector specific areas. Suzanne Leggott and Virginia Harvey jointly lead the practice which includes the highly recommended Sarah Brack, a specialist in assisting elderly and vulnerable clients in addition to Court of Protection matters.
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - East Midlands > Private client
- Rising stars - East Midlands > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Environment & planning
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Professional negligence