Sandeep Leighs > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
TWO COLTON SQUARE
- Go to...
Sandeep is a recognised specialist in the field of employment law.
Sandeep deals with the array of employment issues from employee relations issues, whistleblowing, redundancies, restructures, TUPE, outsourcing, as well as restrictive covenants, and all tribunal claims. She advises companies from owner managed businesses to companies with a global reach. She identifies business aims swiftly and delivers pragmatic and solution-driven advice.
“I am passionate about my work and my clients. I make it my mission to get the best result possible.”
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The employment team at Shakespeare Martineau LLP acts for both employees and employers across all sectors on a wide range of advisory and contentious matters, regularly providing employment advice on major mergers and acquisitions. Contentious matters that the team has recently acted on include large and complex discrimination and whistleblowing matters. Rhys Wyborn and Philip Pepper lead the East Midlands team with the latter also being head of the commercial, IP and employment team nationally. Sandeep Leighs is experienced in complex restructurings. The firm opened new offices in Lincoln at the beginning of 2021.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence