Sean Moran > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
TWO COLTON SQUARE
- Go to...
Sean’s practice is focused on restructuring and insolvency, covering complex investigatory work as well as transactional and advisory assignments.
Sean has an enviable reputation for delivering constructive solutions for stressed and distressed businesses, working with directors, insolvency practitioners and other key stakeholders in accelerated M&A scenarios and formal insolvency appointments.
He is also recognised as an effective litigator both pursuing and defending antecedent transaction and asset recovery claims.
Shakespeare Martineau LLP‘s ‘approachable and hard-working’ team is a very good choice for in contentious insolvency work, and its expertise has led to an increased number of instructions involving businesses in the energy, healthcare and hospitality sectors. Sean Moran has a strong restructuring advisory practice and a good visibility in complex insolvency litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence