Robert Rose > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
TWO COLTON SQUARE
- Go to...
Clinical Negligence (Lime)
Robert heads up the clinical negligence team which acts exclusively on behalf of claimants injured by negligent healthcare clinicians.
Since 1992 Robert has acted for clients involved in claims against both National Health Service Trusts and Private medical providers.
He specialises in birth injuries, women’s health issues, catastrophic claims and issues involving care of the elderly.
He works closely with medical experts.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Environment & planning
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Professional negligence