Martin Jones > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
TWO COLTON SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner & Head of Projects, Infrastructure & Regeneration
Martin works with teams to ensure project goals are realised by engaging development partners and other key stakeholders.
As head of projects & infrastructure, Martin has an enviable reputation for putting together large and complex real estate projects such as New Lubbesthorpe, with a particular emphasis on construction and engineering contracts, bespoke professional appointments, and bond and security documents.
His clients include major contractors, consultants, specialist sub-contractors, developers and landowners.
“Martin has been our trusted legal advisor for many years during which time we have seen our turnover increase from approximately £100 million to over £500m. Martin’s levels of service, support and professionalism are “truly excellent and we also value his clear understanding of our business and commercial interests (Simon Girardier, Winvic)
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Shakespeare Martineau LLP is one of Leicester’s largest firms, and is able to offer clients a diverse practice thanks to its team of specialised partners. Practice head Louise Ingram focuses on strategic land work and includes advising large developers on acquisitions for mixed-use and residential schemes. Ingram is regularly assisted by associate Holly Lockley, who has developed strong relationships with many of the team’s key clients. The care home sector is another specialism; Kate Hall regularly works with care home operators on all real estate mandates including financing issues. Martin Jones leads the dedicated projects and infrastructure group.
- Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands - East Midlands > Real estate
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence