Kylie Wesson > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
TWO COLTON SQUARE
- Go to...
Kylie has over a decade of experience in the niche area of planning law, gained in both the private and public sector.
Having advised developers, landowners, local planning authorities, action groups, parish councils and individuals, Kylie is recognised as having a strategic approach to problem solving ‘from both sides of the fence.’
Kylie’s in depth knowledge of the planning legal system and the tools available means that she ensures her clients’ objectives are achieved in the most timely and cost effective manner.
“At whatever stage I get involved in a project, I thrive on being part of a team that makes it happen. I pride myself on the relationship I build with my clients, who know they can trust me to get the job done.”
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Shakespeare Martineau LLP ‘promptly and effectively‘ advises landowners, developers and local planning authorities on all planning-related issues, such s.106 and highway agreements, and including planning prosecutions, injunctions, judicial review and statutory challenges. The team, headed by Simon Stanion, further provides planning due diligence support on corporate and real estate transactions. Paul Wakefield ‘expertly‘ steers clients through ‘all the knotty planning issues accompanying sustainable urban extensions projects‘, and his ‘knowledge of complex Section 106 agreements‘ keeps clients ‘going back to him‘. ‘Very proactive‘ associate Kylie Wesson acts on both contentious and non-contentious planning matters.
- Rising stars - East Midlands > Real estate > Planning and environment
- Planning and environment - East Midlands > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence