Jennifer Herbert > Pinney Talfourd LLP > Upminster, England > Lawyer Profile
Pinney Talfourd LLP Offices
54 STATION ROAD
- Go to...
Trainee Solicitor at Mackrell Turner Garrett 2008 and qualified in 2010.
Solicitor at Mackrell Turner Garrett 2010
Collaborative Training with Resoultion 2013
Associate at Pinney Talfourd LLP 2016
Senior Associate at Pinney Talfourd LLP 2018
Member of Resolution
Member of East London and Essex Collaborative Pod
Middlesex University 2004
College of Law 2007
Pinney Talfourd LLP‘s strong private client practice has leveraged its ‘strength in depth across the Essex area‘ to become well known for complex, contentious, and high-value financial remedy cases within family law. The offering has now broadened to include surrogacy and fertility issues, a niche within this practice area. Ex-barrister Catherine Polli leads the family team and is valued for her family law expertise. The deep bench also includes Catherine Loadman, senior associates Jennifer Herbert and Louise Eady, and solicitors Rukhma Sohail and Sue Nash. Michael Sheville is a member of Resolution.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Employment > Employment: Essex
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation