Louise Eady > Pinney Talfourd LLP > Upminster, England > Lawyer Profile
Pinney Talfourd LLP Offices
54 STATION ROAD
- Go to...
Louise is a Senior Associate and a member of our Family Law Department. Louise qualified as a Solicitor in 1997. Louise is specially accredited for financial provision.
Pinney Talfourd LLP‘s strong private client practice has leveraged its ‘strength in depth across the Essex area‘ to become well known for complex, contentious, and high-value financial remedy cases within family law. The offering has now broadened to include surrogacy and fertility issues, a niche within this practice area. Ex-barrister Catherine Polli leads the family team and is valued for her family law expertise. The deep bench also includes Catherine Loadman, senior associates Jennifer Herbert and Louise Eady, and solicitors Rukhma Sohail and Sue Nash. Michael Sheville is a member of Resolution.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Employment > Employment: Essex
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation