David Murray > Blandy & Blandy LLP > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Blandy & Blandy LLP Offices
ONE FRIAR STREET
- Go to...
David is a very experienced litigator, accustomed to providing practical and commercial advice to corporate bodies and individuals on disputes of all sizes and complexity. He also advises clients on risk identification, avoidance and management.
In addition, heis a qualified mediator via the ADR Group, skilled in appearing as an advocate at innumerable mediations.
Throughout his career, David has been actively involved in advising insolvency practitioners, funders, companies and directors on insolvency, turnaround and business reconstruction matters. He provides proactive advice on the wide range of issues that arise in insolvency and turnaround, including contract, property, and employment rights. He has a particular expertise in contentious insolvency matters.
Joined Blandy & Blandy in 2014.
- The Law Society
- University of East Anglia, BA (Hons) European History and German Language
- College of Law (London), CPE and LPC
Blandy & Blandy LLP is an established restructuring and insolvency practice headed by David Murray . The team is experienced in advising clients including insolvency practitioners, banks, professional advisers, funders and company directors. The firm handles a range of contentious and non-contentious issues such as CVAs, administration, receivership, liquidations and debt recovery.
Blandy & Blandy LLP handles corporate and commercial disputes as well as advising on preventative measures such as risk identification, avoidance, and management. Additionally a specialist in contentious insolvency matters, David Murray leads the department and acts for companies, SMEs, family and owner managed businesses, charities, universities, and schools. On commercial disputes, Debbie Brett frequently assists Murray.
- Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Dispute resolution
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - South East > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation