David Few > Blandy & Blandy LLP > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Blandy & Blandy LLP Offices
ONE FRIAR STREET
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial
He has over 35 years’ experience of handling corporate transactions for global, European and UK businesses.
David is also a recognised specialist in non contentious insolvency and reorganisations and also holds a diploma from the Association of Certified Accountants.
Further, he is one of only a handful of corporate lawyers to be a Notary Public.
Joined Blandy & Blandy in 2001.
- Thames Valley Commercial Lawyers
- Thames Valley First
- The Notaries Society
- The Law Society
- University of Reading, LLB,
- College of Law (Chester)
- Association of Certified Accountants Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- University of Cambridge, Certified Diploma in Notarial Practice
South East > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
Described as ‘quality lawyers doing quality work‘, the corporate and commercial team at Blandy & Blandy LLP focuses its expertise on servicing companies in the IT and professional services sectors. The department is led by Debbie Brett, a commercial lawyer who handles transactions and disputes particularly in IP and branding. On the corporate side, David Few is notably a notary public and a specialist in non-contentious insolvencies and reorganizations. Emma Ford is a highly active member of the team, often working alongside Few, who advises clients on a broad range of corporate matters.
- Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation