Claire Dyer > Blandy & Blandy LLP > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Blandy & Blandy LLP Offices
ONE FRIAR STREET
- Go to...
She is experienced in all aspects of divorce and separation, financial remedy and disputes in relation to children. She advises both married and unmarried individuals, at all stages of their relationship.
Claire has worked on complex cases involving trusts, business assets, international elements, third party interveners, injunctions and appeals. She is also experienced with separation and nuptial agreements. Claire has advised in children cases acting for parents, grandparents and families with complex needs.
She also practices as a collaborative lawyer and mediator, having completed her training with Resolution, the family lawyers’ association which aims to resolve Family Law matters through a constructive approach.
Claire joined Blandy & Blandy in 2006 on qualification, becoming an associate solicitor in 2011 and a partner in 2015.
- Family Mediation Council
- Thames Valley Family Lawyers Association
- Thames Valley Collaborative Lawyers POD
- The Law Society
- Brunel University, LLB
- College of Law (London), LPC
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Blandy & Blandy LLP is adept across the full suite of family law issues, with a robust track record for handling complex, high-net-worth divorce proceedings and sensitive child cases. The Thames Valley-based offering is led by experienced practitioner Claire Dyer; divorce and separation, financial remedy and disputes in relation to children are her core specialisms. Tasha Bevan-Stewart similarly handles a broad range of complex work, but particularly excels on collaborative law. Associate solicitor Rebecca Ledgerwood, whose ‘attention to detail is second to none’, is also heavily praised by clients. ‘Brilliant and caring solicitor’ Shashi Sachdeva is another key contact within the group, frequently undertaking complex cases involving trusts, inheritances, and both pre and post separation assets.
- Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 South East > Private client
- Leading individuals South East > Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation